#CuriousInMoscow, Part 1

Hello Friends,

So after an evening flight, I arrive to Moscow at 22:30, and after an hour and a half I already was at the hotel, The Peking Hotel.
The Hotel Located 2 minutes walk from the Metro station Mayakovskaya, this station is one of the Most beautiful stations in Moscow.


The Hotel was very big and beautiful from outside and inside, the old soviet style remind me my childhood home.



The first morning I start with breakfast at Grand Cafe Dr. Jhivago, I got a very good recommendation about this place and said, why not?
The restaurant has a unique design with white and brights furniture and red chairs.  
For main course I ate Benedict Eggs with Salmon and for the dessert Dumplings with cherries.




















At 12:00 I have a tickets to the Kremlin, Armory Chamber and the Cathedral Square. 













Afternoon I spend by eating a scoop of ice cream at the GUM mall.







The dinner was at the Russkie Sezonny Restaurant, the restaurant have a great view and very cool atmosphere.





  

Comments

Popular Posts