#CuriousInMoscow, Part 2

Hello Friends, 

This post is a little bit different, here you can see the map of my second day in Moscow,  



The morning I start by leaving the hotel (A) and waking to the Patriarch's Pounds (B). It's basically a green area in the middle of a populated area. Very beautiful and peaceful place.



This day I eat breakfast at I Love Cake cafe (C), for main course I ate a bread with cream, salmon, spinach, avocado and tomatoes. And for dessert, a tiramisu with blueberries.



After a good meal, I start a good walk, all the way to the Arbat street (D) and took a very nice and colorful walk along the street. Someway in the middle of the street I found a very cool place with different type of rooms for children and adults, I chose to go to one of them, called Imagination Room.




















After a short visit at the Children's World on Vozdvizhenka St. (recommended for travelers with children) I visit at Book store, called MOSKVA (E). This store have all kind of books, in all type of interest. I spend there 2 hours.

My next place in this walk trip is the Bolshoi Theater (F), unfortunately I couldn't visit inside due to Ballet that started. 



Then throughout the Kuznetskiy Most St. I go to the Alice In Wonderland Exhibition.










Comments

Popular Posts